If you seek to improve the oral health of a young child, pediatric dentistry should be the first option on your list.
The uses of pediatric dentistry are great in number. Here are some things you should know about pediatric dentistry:
– Pediatricians have extra training beyond regular dentistry, which usually lasts for 2-3 years in addition to general dentistry.
– Pediatric dentistry is the distinct focus of oral health treatments in younger individuals, including infants, children, and even special needs patients.
– Pediatricians are highly trained in a variety of treatments for the continued development of your child’s oral health care.
– Pediatrics focuses on fixing oral health disorders in children, and just as importantly, preparing your child for a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums.
– There are many adult treatments that are also useful for children, like dental X-rays and dental crowns.
– Pediatricians aid in treating children who suffer from thumb sucking, baby bottle tooth decay, and teething.
No matter which option for your child’s pediatric dentistry care you choose, Dr. Hardy, Dr. Bushell, and our team at Copper Cove Pediatric Dentistry will make sure that you receive the care and quality your child’s smile requires. If you would like to come visit us at our pediatric office in South Jordan, Utah, please schedule an appointment at 801-446-2080. Our dental superheroes are here to help!